Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Falling Apart

Hello people !
Okaye , I know I haven't been blogging but there were exams alright ?!

So , the Exam's are over , well at least for now and I'm feeling GREAT , i think ?
Im so not waiting for the results cause this time , I hardly prepared for the test and I'm not proud of it .

Geography , Maths , Science , Art ......................... well pretty much everything sucked ! I won't be suprised if a few Red Marks get into my report card :P

Erm , life sucks at the moment . Why ? Oh lets see ..................................................

1) Im going to fail almost all my subjects for this stupid August Exam !

2) Prince Charming is probably GAY , can you believe it ?! @.@

3) I'm not going for Lady GaGa's concert in Singapore ! <<< It's her second time in Singapore , you know ?!

4) My phone is like so screwed up and it gets worse everyday !

5) I don't know , I just wanna dump everything and run wild ! ............ =D


when are things going to get better ?


♥ natalia




No comments:

Post a Comment