Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting back at you

I hope it gives you hell .

Helloooooooo !

Well , today was just like yesterday and the day before that too . haha!
I really wanna put some pictures onto the blog but I kinda lost my cable . So , im finding it at the moment .
Anyways , let me tell you about my day and the days before , for I have not been blogging often =D

#1 I got scolding/advised/told off from this particular person who thinks she knows it all and i know nothing ! Like cummon , she is ugly , selfish , bitchy , knows nothing about everything and says she 'CARES' for everyone. I mean , stop being a bitch woman !

#2 There's a new Prince Charming in the house babeh ! He's hot , cute , hot , cute , and everything about him is like so AWESOME ! All my friends say he's nothing close to charming but whatever , I think he is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ! :D

#3 Haha , this is a message to Chai Juan Fei : Listen here .. you just started playing so don't think you can actually beat my score , cause you CAN'T . Yea , i know many people have already beaten my score well those FEW people are sooooooooo not gonna be you ! So stop trying hunnay .. :)

#4 Girlfriend was sick but now she's fine and will be back soon ! So , those of you who said those things about her or maybe still are , stop it ! Cause she's damn well FINE . And Anisah , come back soon tooooooo !

#5 Okay , I just had Gelato and seriously people , You Gotta Try Them ! They are like so awesome and you can like keep on eating them , haha ! So , get into your cars and drive to Taipan now and get those Gelato's ! Yummmmmmmmmmmmy (:

So , that's about it . Hope you had fun reading . See you soon . Not very soon but soon , haha !

Love To All .

natalia .


No comments:

Post a Comment