Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Get off the wall

Yellow :D *giggles*

Its the 19th of August , I woke up at 7 am and Its exactly 8.50am now . I'm blogging . How dull can life be ?

Soooooooooooooooooooooo , after working hard for 8 months to get full attendance , Im not going to school today . Like wtf -.-
Im not gonna argue though cause I kinda get to miss two periods of Maths & Science ! That's a blessing alright ?!?! Wait , and Moral too , Haha ..

Anyways , Kinda pissed too cause I really wanted full attendance ! :(

Erm , at the moment , I'm playing Restaurant City and chatting with a few people online . Can't do much cause everyone else is still sleeping . I sound so pathetic , like wtf -.-

Im gonna go now , gotta practice my music shit for I didn't for the past whole week =D

Toodles !

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment