Thursday, August 20, 2009

Knocking you down biatch

Hello .

Photobucket


Well , I woke up at 9.30am and cooked Pancakes ! They were awesome , Haha !
I ate three and I was full already ! =D

Anyways , not going to school again cause well my mum said I couldn't go .Which for some children it would be great but I really wanted full attendance this year ! :(
I know it sounds weird and whatever shit but well...................................... I'm Weird :)

So , since my holiday has started much earlier than i thought it would , I've started updating my blog as you can see .To Anisah , Natalie and Joshua , HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY ?!?!

I'm playing Farmville at the moment , and it is FUNNN ! Thanks to Sarania *BIG GRINNN*
Oh yea , not forgetting Restaurant City (Really Nice) and erm i think Poker would be fun too if I knew how to play it on Facebook ! AHAHAHA .
And for once , I actually have lost interest in Pet Society ! :(

So , there you have it , my post for the day :D

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment