Saturday, August 8, 2009

We Made You

This is where It begins ............................

I'm having the day from hell ,

It was all going so well before you came ,

And you told me you needed space ,

With a kiss on the side my face .

And not to mention the tears I've shed ,

When I should have kicked your ass instead ,

I need intervention , attention , to stop temptation to scream :)

So , wanna know what's going on ? Everything is not in the PERFECT but I guess I gotta leave everything and just move on ?

Some things are just not going to go back to it's Original and that sucks but what can I do about it ? Nothing ............ :(

Now , he's gone . And everything is kinda like tumbling down .Having no one on your side sometimes just leave's you thinking "Do I Have Anyone I Can Count On Anymore ?"

But whatever it is , Im going to stand up for what I want and what I need .
Im not going to let this screw my day or my life cause I got friends to make it just all go away , hopefully :D

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment