Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm not attached to material .

Everyday gets worse more and more .

Having arguments and mis-understandings with almost every person i talk to . I don't know , but some people just don't know how to shut the hell up when they are like totally WRONG . I mean if you have a problem then say it out loud , don't just bitch behind backs as though your some kinda SuperMan/SuperWoman cause you ain't any of it ! & i know everyone hates you and i also know that you know it . Not forgetting the fact that everyone wants you to like get the hell out of their lives ... :)

But coming back to the not so real world ,
EVERYTHING is just fine . School's like great and people are just SOOOOOOOOOOOO "nice" :P

What happened today Natalia ?
Oh , so many fucked up things happened . Some examples ? No problem .................

#1 Asshole apologised for something asshole should have apologised a long time ago

#2 Had a party that turned out to be a total NIGHTMARE (you so don't wanna know)

#3 Im blogging at 4.30 in the morning cause I'm still partying and cause im still PARTYING

#4 Like i said , Im still partying so I just had some Roti Canai cause i was like super hungry (don't say anything cause this was kinda like my dinner )

#5 I think I should go to sleep now for I have to attend mass tomorrow , LOL

Good Night Reader's ! Or should I say Good Morning ? haha

Love ,

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment