Thursday, July 9, 2009

You never left my mind, even if I have a million things to worry about.

HELLO :)


-


Its around 1.30 am and I can't sleep. So I , Anisah Munirah , being the bestest friend ever (of course, wth!) , helped missy Natalia here to update and revive her blog.I'm helping too alright ? ( Natalia here :D ) Okay maybe just the blogskin and ohh the worst part is that I lost her links and chatbox code . But she won't kill me and you wanna know why?

#1 I practically had to steal the modem from my dad's library to hack her blog and luckily I didn't trigger the alarm or not the maid would probably be running around the house chasing me to whack me down with her umbrella thinking I'm a burglar and my dad will probably not let me use the computer ever again. EVER.

#2 Natalia, as you all know, renewed her blog, well, for nothing cause she, being a lazy sakai blogger, lazy to update! There's not even one single picture in this blog. WTH ?!

#3 She never told me what kind of blogskin she wants and I hate to wait for her to make up her mind (or did she even decided on anything?) for me to edit the codes.

#4 I had to find some way to promote Kris Allen, people! I mean, first my blog is privated, second Natalia loves Kris Allen too and third, people are still not over with the fact that Kris Allen beat the butts outta Adam Lambert. Ohh and note to you Lambert, Kris is mine laa ! Even if he is not married (yalah! Couldn't he at least wait for me! I mean, 7 more years is not that long okay! wtf), you can't have him cause he's mine! I should stop. I can actually go on about this ALL DAY LONG. Ask my sister.

#5 Because, well, you simply love me too much. Mwahahahaha.

.

Ohh and I will be the one who'll official post a picture (-.-' for the very first time in this 'blog' *coughscoughs) for this blog. And the first picture has to be .................................................



This beautiful shot ever !


Me !
Just focus on me people .
Ignore the alien below there.
Where did THAT arm come from ?
O.O

and the second one -



Speechless :)



Presenting *lively drumrolls
The One.
And Only.
NATALIA FERNANDEZ !!
*Woooohhooooo
*crowds cheering
*natalia bows gracefully
*anisah laughs like a lunatic


and lastly -

It took me a gabajillionionion and all the 'ions' in the
world (just like when I called you, you never answer
my bazillionth call!!) for me to upload this picture.
We look retarded laa. Like we're in the middle of a
fight and ooooohhh I wanna be the husband !
You be the wife ! Oh and we're getting a divorce :)

Lol. I'm so bored and ohhhh *yawns widely
So, that's all for now. If she doesn't update , I'll hack again !
Nyehehehehehe :D Love you Natalia !

xx
Natalia & Anisah !

No comments:

Post a Comment