Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh , is he the one ?

So , HELLO once again ! Okay , im only doing this for Anisah and Joshua :)

Okaye , wanna know what's been going on recently ?
Well , I met this really hot guy in facebook and we've been chatting for awhile , haha . And he is like REALLY nice,sweet, adorable,everything you wish for in a guy, LOL .

What happened in school today ? Well , not much homework , tortured Jin Jun as usual and made fun of the weird people in my class . I may sound like a total bitch but i'm not , trust me :) *LMAO*

Erm , well I've been Facebooking for the last 3 hours , or was it 4 ? ANYWAY , have you heard of Friends For Sale ? If you have then GOOD . If you haven't then start playing it on Facebook ! haha .
Some recommended games on Facebook would have to be Pet Society , Pet Society , Pet Society and ................................... PET SOCIETY ! =)
Fine , Restaurant City ain't that bad ! =D

What else happened today huh ?
Thinking , thinking , thinking ,thinking .....................still thinking , OH SHIT ! , I've got BM Lisan to memorize for tomorrow , I so gotta get going !

Till next time .................. =)


natalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment