Friday, July 10, 2009

Not stopping till I get enough.

Hellooo :)

Okay , I know Anisah is going to kill me for doing this but I had no choice , I didn't know how to use the UN-UPGRADED template at all ! But i'm really sure she wouldn't mind cause....

1.She LOVESSS me !

2.She understands that her Ultimate Dumb-Ass Girlfriend knows nothing about blogging.

3.I don't know ?? .......... maybe cause I love Kris Allen TOOOOOOOOOO ! :DD

4.We've been friends like forever, she's like My Best Friend ! Not forgetting too, Natalie , Juanita & Jing Xian :)

5. This-Is-An-Add-On ( wanna thank you very much for the previous changes in my blog )

Erm Anisah , one more thing , Kris ain't the hotttest guy anymore cause there's ALEX PETTYFER ! *running around , screaming like an asshole* He is like super-duperly-extreamly hottttt :)

and here's a picture of that AWESOMELY HIGH LEVEL OF HOTNESS dude -




Photobucket




Photobucket



and I think I can call this the best post ever, meaning by me ofcourse :)


Loves ,

natalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment