Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You said fly , and i did

You can talk all you want but my skin is really thick ,
I’m the leader of a crowd and my game is really slick ,
I’m unstoppable !
*points to "Anelle" or whoever you are*


ERLOW ;)

*BAHAHAHA , learned that from Minnie!*


Anyways , hello! Urrm , have been kinda busy with HOMEEEWORKK :(
But since Music Lessons got cancelled today , I decided to blog! LOL
So , a few months ago I bought the DVD - Wild Child and I've been like addicted to it since then! Anyways , there was this song and it really caught me .


Well , the song was by the SUGARBABES ! :D
The title if Im not mistaken is "ABOUT YOU NOW"
So , go download and listen to it if you got the time .
Urrm , that's kinda about it. Nothing much has really happened in the past two days :P


Btw , did you guys listen to Keith Urban - Kiss A Girl yet ? Well , if you haven't then go hear it now ! AHAHAH . It rocks my socks off ! -.-


Ohh yea , one more song . This is like a must to download !


LITTLE BOOTS - REMEDY ( Very Very Addictive )


That's all for now !


Bla Bla Bla .


Bye Bye !


Toodles !


AHAHAHA .

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment