Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MR.POPCORN

Gosh , I've been like addicted to popcorn for the past ........ I don't know ?? FOREVER !!
And there is like no popcorn anywhere in the house ! Like wtf -.-
Im like in my POPCORN-CRAZE-MOOD :D

You know I didn't plan to update my blog for about a week or so but then I was bored and bored and .... BORED !! I don't feel like studying at all and I don't wanna do badly for my End-Year-Examintaion :( I need help ! .__.

So , nothing much has been going on but Amanda's a Braced Face now. And she looks HOTTER THAN EVER (L)
Babe, you wouldn't for a second look like a nerd.

Urrm , I do wanna upload pictures of MYSELF onto the blog but im like so lazy to charge my UNCHARGED camera , haha.

Soooooooooo , any gossip ?? Haha ! Life is so dull , I've become a Big Ass Booty Bossy Body :P
*whatever that is*

Anyways , that's my post for the day ! Tralalalala !
Peace Ya'll -.-

natalia .

No comments:

Post a Comment